I need the wiring diagram for a 2004 Ford Explorer for an alarm system installation. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I need the wiring diagram for a 2004 Ford Explorer for an alarm system installation.

tubano12

Reaction score
City, State
boston
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 explorer sport
hi i need the wiring diagram so i can put an alarm on my truck. pleace someone help me. thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi i need the wiring diagram so i can put an alarm on my truck. pleace someone help me. thanks.

this is for the 2003 explorer sport

12 VOLTS yellow + ignition harness
STARTER 1 red/lt. blue + ignition harness
STARTER 2 n/a
IGNITION 1 lt. green/purple + ignition harness
IGNITION 2 n/a
IGNITION 3 n/a
ACCESSORY 1 brown (x2) + ignition harness
ACCESSORY 2 black/green + ignition harness

POWER LOCK pink/yellow driver kick panel On models with keyless entry the door locks are negative trigger. Without keyless entry they are 5wi reverse polarity.
POWER UNLOCK pink/lt. green driver kick panel On models with keyless entry the door locks are negative trigger. Without keyless entry they are 5wi reverse polarity.
DISARM NO UNLOCK see factory alarm disarm
FACTORY ALARM ARM arms on lock Arms on lock only with door open. It is necessary to send a signal to door trigger as well as lock to arm factory alarm.
FACTORY ALARM DISARM dk. green/purple - driver kick panel
DOORLOCK MOTOR pink/black 5wi driver kick panel
DOOR UNLOCK MOTOR red/orange 5wi driver kick panel

PARKLIGHTS POSITIVE white/black or brown + headlight switch or dkp
PARKLIGHTS NEGATIVE white/purple - csm behind glove box
REVERSE black/pink + driver kick panel
BRAKE lt. green + brake pedal switch

DOOR PIN yellow/black (l), gray/red (r) - each door harness Use both wires and diode isolate each from the GEM module, refer to DirectFax document 1076 for wiring information.
HOOD PIN tan/lt. green - driver kick panel
TRUNK PIN white/purple - driver kick panel
DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION use door trigger

TACH tan/yellow ac pcm The PCM (Powertrain Control Module) is located at the top of the firewall towards the passenger side. The tan/yellow tach wire is also found at the back of the instrument cluster. Can also use any tan/stripe wire at the coil pack.

TRUNK RELEASE n/a
SLIDEDOORS n/a

HORN yellow/lt. green - steering column

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~21965

try that link, let me know if it doesn't work

Zth01

Welcome to the site! :)

welcome

Welcome. I know we all come here to the forum for the best advice but when I did my lights the haynes book really helped me with wiring diagrams.

Back