i need to see pics of stock size bf all terrains or 29 all terrain tires and 5.5 lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

i need to see pics of stock size bf all terrains or 29 all terrain tires and 5.5 lift

codysxplorer

Reaction score
City, State
west virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer
i need to see any pics of a 94 xlt with a 5.5 inch lift snd stock bf goodrich all terrains or 29 inch allterrains thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

codysxplorer said:
i need to see any pics of a 94 xlt with a 5.5 inch lift snd stock bf goodrich all terrains or 29 inch allterrains thanks

ok heres the deal i bought a 5.5 inch lift for my 94 xlt i have bf goodrich all terrains on it when i got it i think there either stock or 29 inch so i need to see pics for an idea of what its gonna look like

I don't have a pic but 5.5in of lift with stock tires are gonna look goofy! I only have about 1.5 in of lift and my tires look too small. At least to me they do.

I don't have any pics of that, but as LtJim said it will look ridiculous, you don't need any pics to know that.

Just imagine an elephant on stilts.

look up "badash" he just got done installing a 5.5" superlift and has pics with the stock tires on it still.

Not exact, but here is a pick of my X with 4.75" of combined lift (4" suspension & 3/4" body). The tires are BFT ATs; the back is 30x9.5 the front is 33x12.5.
1820533_vs_30_tires_WEB.jpg

codysxplorer said:
Please don't do it. Wait until you have money for bigger tires before you put on the lift.

FROADER said:
Please don't do it. Wait until you have money for bigger tires before you put on the lift.
Froader speakes the truth.....unless you are a poor high school student like me and tires are out of the question till the summer.

PIZZA CUTTERS!!! Definatly look goofy, just save for the tires and do it right, slap some nice 33"s on that badboy.

Here's a pic of my 90 Ranger with a 5.5" James Duff lift with 29s on it.
attachment.php

Another one:
attachment.php

Hartman said:
Just imagine an elephant on stilts.

HAHAHAH. Yeah, just wait until you have the money to at least put 32s on there, 32s I think look good with the 5.5. I wouldn't go any smaller though.

Back