I nominate... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I nominate...

raw1.jpg

The great Pumpkin!

Stats for Rick's 1993 Explorer XL
Engine 4.0 Liter V6 EFI, Pro Dyno custom exhaust, Hi Flow Catalytic Converter, KKM True Rev Intake Kit,
Transmission 5 - Speed Manual
Transfer Case Advance Adapters Atlas II 4.3:1 Ultra Low Range
Front Suspension Custom FST 4 link solid axle conversion with Bilstein Coil Over Shocks.
Rear Suspension National Springs 5" lift springs, relocated over axle, Doetsch Tech 3000 Shocks, FST shock mounts, custom shackles.
Ramp Travel Index 970 A stock Explorer scores about 440.
Differentials ARB Airlockers Front and Rear 4:88 Gears
Axles Front - Dana 44 Solid Axle, Moser axle shafts, CTM U-Joints, '80 Chevy Blazer rotors from Applied Rotor Technology, hubs, spindles, calipers 5 on 5 1/2" bolt pattern, Superwinch manual hubs.
Rear - Ford 8.8" w/ '85 Mustang SVO disc brakes. Moser axle shafts 5 on 5 1/2" bolt pattern.

Fiberglass Bodywork 1998 fiberglass front end. Pre-runner style fenders. Fiberglass by: Perry's Fab & Fiber
Communications Icom 2800H VHF/UHF Transceiver, Icom 706 HF Transceiver, Garmin GPS III+
Winch Ramsey Pro 9000
Electrical Dual Optima Batteries,
Tires/Wheels Swamper SC 35x14.50-15 On 15x10 TrailReady beadlock rims
Air Supply Dual ARB Compressors, CO2 tank.
Skid Plates Custom Front Differentia lCover from FST, Transfer Case, Transmission, Fuel Tank
Bumpers Front Custom FST, Rear Tire Carrier - Gas Can Carrier - Bumper by FST
Nerf Bars Custom FST Nerf Bars, 1/4" wall rectangular tubing.
Roll Cage Full Roll Cage by FST

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering when RICK would get nominated...

I don't think those pretty fenders or doors are on the rig right now but if my truck was sitting in that spot, I might have to take my doors off too!!

I agree, Rick gets Explorer of the century!

and rick doesnt have windows anymore either... hes switched to the canvas ones

LOL, thanks!

Sorry I neglected TOTW this week, but I've been preoccupied with taking care of Char and keeping everything else going around here before, and after her surgery.

I do appreciate the nomination and you picked one of my favorite shots!

I was thinking it would be more like "truck of the right now" instead of te week, its alot to ask for one to be posted like every Mon AM. hhahahaha

OK IT'S OFFICIAL THEN !!!

Congrats Rick :chug: We all know its the BADDEST Explorer on the planet.:D It's definately Truck of The Century.:exporange :exporange

good job rick, swweett truck ;)

Kelli

Originally posted by AspenX
OK IT'S OFFICIAL THEN !!!

Congrats Rick :chug: We all know its the BADDEST Explorer on the planet.:D It's definately Truck of The Century.:exporange :exporange

I totally agree, Rick has the baddest Explorer here.

"LONG LIVE THE GREAT PUMPKIN!!!" :exporange

I love your truck Rick! I have showed your truck to all my friends and they think it is the sweetest Ex around!

Originally posted by snocross1985
I love your truck Rick! I have showed your truck to all my friends and they think it is the sweetest Ex around!

totally agree...so have i...

As James T would say, "I lick Rick, I lick Rick".

Awesome truck Rick!!!

I hope Char is feeling better.

That is a great photo, I saved it. Great truck too.

Back