• Register Today It's free!

I Think Everything is Good

bamacommander

Reaction score
City, State
FLORIDA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 XLT FORD EXPLORER
Had the new update and a new MFT system installed about a week ago. So far the system has been totally flawless and a joy. Prior to the fix I had problems with the MFT crashing, the nav not working, my bluetooth connection was horrible, and other gremlins. I really like this SUV, the ride is good, the gas mileage is good, its comfortable, well built and I could go on. The MFT system has been its only problem. Ford if you are listening, PLEASE make sure this last fix for the MFT is correct. You have a winner on your hands if you get this thing sorted out. I am a long time Ford loyal customer and I am pulling for you guys.:us:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So glad to hear you got things worked out, this is a really nice SUV. I love my Ex.....

Had the new update and a new MFT system installed about a week ago. So far the system has been totally flawless and a joy. Prior to the fix I had problems with the MFT crashing, the nav not working, my bluetooth connection was horrible, and other gremlins. I really like this SUV, the ride is good, the gas mileage is good, its comfortable, well built and I could go on. The MFT system has been its only problem. Ford if you are listening, PLEASE make sure this last fix for the MFT is correct. You have a winner on your hands if you get this thing sorted out. I am a long time Ford loyal customer and I am pulling for you guys.:us:

I'm glad you aren't having any more issues, bamacommander, and thanks for your support! :biggthump

Rebecca

Well I misspoke. I think I jinxed myself by posting this thread because the very next day the gremlins were back in a big way. The whole system crashed. It is at the dealer and they get to figure out what is wrong. This is the fourth trip in a month.AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Well I misspoke. I think I jinxed myself by posting this thread because the very next day the gremlins were back in a big way. The whole system crashed. It is at the dealer and they get to figure out what is wrong. This is the fourth trip in a month.AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I think if this is your 4'th time for the same problem, you are in a position to win a Lemon case and get a new car. Try to maintain records and talk to a lawyer.

Keep us posted, bamacommander!

Rebecca

They told me the memory stick I have been using for the last six months without a problem is in fact the problem. They say it is corrupted, whatever that means. They are asking me not to use it for a week and see what happens. Stay tuned.

Back