I think I'll sell the Explorer and wheel this | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I think I'll sell the Explorer and wheel this

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Been looking at this for a possiable replacement for the mom mobile in the future, but with its capabilittys, maybe I'll just sell the Explorer and wheel this! :p:

2010 Volvo XC60

It also has this thing called city mode (under 20mph) where it detects traffic, or kids, dogs whatever, and stops the car for you. :eek: Volvo claims it's the safest car ever.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It also has this thing called city mode (under 20mph) where it detects traffic, or kids, dogs whatever, and stops the car for you. :eek: Volvo claims it's the safest car ever.

What if you want to hit 'em???:p:

Easy you go near them and open the door at the right time!!

that looks like a nice ride r they going to make it in a turbo

I sat in one of these at the MPH show here in London. Granted it was a RHD drive but I did like it. The styling is quite different and would take some time to get used to. Too bad we can't get the XC 90 D5 with a manual transmission here. :(

Am I the only one that almost puked watching that vid, what the hell was wrong with it?? It looked like it kept on skipping or something.

Back