I think I'm going to trade ............ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I think I'm going to trade ............

Mikey*TX

Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 ST Star White
I found exactly the ST I want. My servicing dealer just got it in. Black, No Sunroof !
clapping%20smilie.gif
Premium Tech pkg. ST Street Pkg. Because of the current Nat'l health crisis along with the new shelter in place order just issued by my county, end of month sales are going to be critical for the "turn and earn" new vehicle allocation program Ford has in place. I got employee pricing on the current ST. Paid cash so I'm not upside down on a note. Dealer discount plus Fords cash incentives will wipe out any depreciation. Going to be interesting to see how hungry they are.
Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd drive it over a weekend and check all of the stuff folks have been complaining about. The front suspension clunking/rattle isn't going away on mine and it's driving me nuts. I think I'm stuck with it and there's no reason you should be.
Lots of luck, sounds like a good deal

Other than the seat cover seam splitting, I've had no critical issues. Yeah, I'm missing the tow eye and the sound insulator underneath the rear axle area. Not a deal killer. This ST is a full year and two mos out from the intro issues of the first deliveries.

Other than the seat cover seam splitting, I've had no critical issues. Yeah, I'm missing the tow eye and the sound insulator underneath the rear axle area. Not a deal killer. This ST is a full year and two mos out from the intro issues of the first deliveries.

Production didnt start till May (retail orders not till mid June) with deliveries not starting to roll in till end of June.

I found exactly the ST I want. My servicing dealer just got it in. Black, No Sunroof !
clapping%20smilie.gif
Premium Tech pkg. ST Street Pkg. Because of the current Nat'l health crisis along with the new shelter in place order just issued by my county, end of month sales are going to be critical for the "turn and earn" new vehicle allocation program Ford has in place. I got employee pricing on the current ST. Paid cash so I'm not upside down on a note. Dealer discount plus Fords cash incentives will wipe out any depreciation. Going to be interesting to see how hungry they are.
Mike

For the Ford cash incentives, were you able to combine the $3,500 "alternative" cash rebate with the $2,000 "Built to Lend a Hand" rebate? More specifically, can you post exactly which rebates were applied?

For the Ford cash incentives, were you able to combine the $3,500 "alternative" cash rebate with the $2,000 "Built to Lend a Hand" rebate? More specifically, can you post exactly which rebates were applied?
It was done under Ford's family level plan #, whatever that is. BIL is with corporate. Endured years of torture at family gtg's being the lone Bowtie owner. ;)

Back