• Register Today It's free!

I Wanna Lift My Explorer Cheap

lncdunlap

Reaction score
City, State
Scituate MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Explorer 4x4
I Have A 91. 2 Door "pos" Explorer That I Wanna Lift Im Going To Do A Leaf Over Rear Axle In The Rear But I Wanna Find A Good Cheap Way To Lift The Front And Make It Look The Same As The Rear. Does Anyone Have Any Good Ideas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No way to get that much lift out of the front "cheap" unless you find a good deal on a used kit or can find a number of good deals piecing one together.

stupid.gif

:p

so if i dident go cheap what would be my best bet.

going SOA in the rear would give you 6in of lift....the cheap lifts for the 1rst gen are 2in spcers that gives you about 2inches of lift. So ide say save up and go with a the 5.5 or the 6 inch and go soa in the rear

coil spacers for the front and add-a-leaf OR leaf shackles for the back, should get a good 2"

What bushe said or just go 3" BL $100, find some used spacers $15, and the *autozone* extended shackles $15. That will give you almost 5" for about $130. You could fit 33"s or trim those fenders and tuck some 35"s. That's my opinion anyways...

where do you guys find front skid plates at

Back