I want an all metal radiator! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

I want an all metal radiator!

gsx220

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT V8
my friend JB welded a crack is his boats engine block and it held for like 4 years still holding lol

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

G

geoph1986

i'm hugely addicted to "as seen on tv" products. one day i'm going to own a house filled with things that cost 19.95 plus s&h..[/QUOTE said:
I too am addicted to "as seen on tv"...

I'm going to find some jb weld and give it a try. it's just so cold here right now.

<

G

geoph1986

I just got back from the store with my jb weld...I will soon loose my cold welding cherry. I will probably do this in the next few days.
Also, i just noticed that the leak goes away once the system is pressurized. Weird, I've always had leaks when there is pressure.

<

410Fortune

Truck Season!!
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
trick to JB weld is CLEAN CLEAN
and let it sit 24 hours before getting wet (quick weld is faster I think)

<

huntman58

Reaction score
City, State
Fremont calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Dodge Advenger
trick to JB weld is CLEAN CLEAN
and let it sit 24 hours before getting wet (quick weld is faster I think)

it is faster but not as strong. If I have a chouse I will use the real J B any day the slower the cure the stronger the hold when it comes to this stuff.

<

G

geoph1986

Well I do have the JB Weld now, like I said before it's just bloody cold here right now...I'm thinking I may have to rent some garage space for a day or two soon...just so i have a warm place to work. Nothing till after Christmas though. Thanks for all the input everyone.

<