I went parts shopping today... Look what i found. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I went parts shopping today... Look what i found.

stephan325i

Reaction score
City, State
Oshkosh Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 Bronco II, 2.8, 5spd
I was in a local salvage yard looking for tan door panels, newer seats, and a head liner. Found everything i needed except the head liner.

But as i was walking around i found these:
03-12-09_1428.jpg

03-12-09_1444.jpg

03-12-09_1443.jpg

03-12-09_1440.jpg

03-12-09_1439.jpg

The only thing i found that i was interested in any of them, was a roof rack from a 86 and the mechanics of any of the rear seats. Cause my back seats don't sit up straight. ha.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you are going to install an EFI engine at some point you may want to line up getting the entire fuel system from one of those 86-90 BII's
You will need the in tank unit, the fuel lines along the frame, the fuel filter assembly and fuel lines up to the engine

if you are going to install an EFI engine at some point you may want to line up getting the entire fuel system from one of those 86-90 BII's
You will need the in tank unit, the fuel lines along the frame, the fuel filter assembly and fuel lines up to the engine

Your right with that, i already thought about it. I have to find the money to do this, for right now im trying to get the cirtical nice parts like the fule system, seats, door pannels. Then eventually ill save up the 500 for the engine, wiring harness, and ecu.

Can't really tell from pics, but that camoed one looks like it's got some good sheet metal parts like doors and fenders. I collect them if I can get them cheap enough.

Can't really tell from pics, but that camoed one looks like it's got some good sheet metal parts like doors and fenders. I collect them if I can get them cheap enough.

I believe that one did have the nicest body on it. Im going back out there tomorrow to pick up my new seats and door panels. Ill take a look again and get some better pictures with my camera instead of my phone.

I was keeping track of all the vehicles and parts i found on paper, and with pictures.... My pen died so i decided to just take pictures. Two pictures after my pen stopped working my battery died on my camera. That only left me with blurry pictures on a camera phone, ha. what a day.

Back