Ideas for an LCD, computer, dvd, stereo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ideas for an LCD, computer, dvd, stereo

custexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Allen, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05
Ive got a spare 17" flat screen monitor, and old crappy computer, a dvd player, and a stereo. Ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sell them in craigslist?? :dunno:

Craigslist that ****!

theres a reason i cant. any ideas

....uhhh whats the reason lol if you cant sell them on there why would you be able to sell them anywhere else?

take them to good will and claim the deduction on your income tax...

take them to good will and claim the deduction on your income tax...

I'm 15, the compputer would be like $20 nd so would the stereo and dvd player and when I go to college i may need the lcd. JEsus stop suggesting that i sell.

Uhh....blow them all the hell up with pipe bombs?

well, im actually doing something similar, ive got a spare computer and two 15" monitors, you can set up a car computer but there will be some investment on your part, for a good power supply hookup. One is going into my dash, yeah 15" in dash everyone has been giving me crap but it works so yeah, and the second one is going into a box type thing right behind my second row, houses my LCD, two subs, and soon, my spare 360.

A Little investment u can have a 3rd row entertainment area with ur spare computer and LCD.

Back