if you have a ddm tuning kit, please answer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if you have a ddm tuning kit, please answer

bsquared25

Reaction score
City, State
franklin, tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 eddie bauer edition
ok so my friend brought up the fact that the 8000K were a more blue like the 10000K and the 6000K were more like the 8000K if yall have either which do you think is more in the middle of white with a hint of blue

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have their 6000k's in my lows and their 8000k's in my fogs. The guy on the phone told me they wash out a little bit and they do. There's really not much of a difference between the two...

The day I installed them:

2ca8dc6a.jpg

They are even closer together now...

I have their 6000k's in my lows and their 8000k's in my fogs. The guy on the phone told me they wash out a little bit and they do. There's really not much of a difference between the two...

The day I installed them:

2ca8dc6a.jpg

They are even closer together now...

well i just bought 8000K for my headlights so ill post a pic when they come in, you know how long they take to ship?

well i just bought 8000K for my headlights so ill post a pic when they come in, you know how long they take to ship?

They straight up come from China, customs slip and all. So... it'll be a little bit. 11 days for mine if I remember right.

I have the DDM 5,000K kit. I love them. Very bright white color no blue hue at all.

They straight up come from China, customs slip and all. So... it'll be a little bit. 11 days for mine if I remember right.

they used to come from california. the first 4 sets i ordered came from cali in about 5 days. last set i ordered took nearly two weeks.

well once i get em in and install them ill post pics, im also gettin my windows tinted this week and hopefully gettin my rims blacked out all before they come in as well

well once i get em in and install them ill post pics, im also gettin my windows tinted this week and hopefully gettin my rims blacked out all before they come in as well

nice, post up some pics when you get it done. what % tint are you gonna get done?

nice, post up some pics when you get it done. what % tint are you gonna get done?

in tn the legal is 35% and im 17 so im doin stupid **** all the time and the last thing i need to worry bout is getting pulled over for window tint ya know?

in tn the legal is 35% and im 17 so im doin stupid **** all the time and the last thing i need to worry bout is getting pulled over for window tint ya know?

damn not bad, in new york the legal is 70%

really??? thats terrible i know plenty of kids with 15% that get away with it easy too im just playin it safe

better safe than sorry lol.

Is 70% even a tint? lol. In florida you can pretty much have what you please and you cant actually get pulled over for tint, but if you do get pulled over for it you can be ticketed. Kind of a secondary thing.

Is 70% even a tint? lol. In florida you can pretty much have what you please and you cant actually get pulled over for tint, but if you do get pulled over for it you can be ticketed. Kind of a secondary thing.

not even close to a tint lol. some guy i work with got his windows tinted to 70%. no idea why, you can still see right through as if it werent tinted. Waste of money in my opinion hahaha

Back