• Register Today It's free!

ILLINOIS TRAIL TRIP 18TH - 19TH

tONYB

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, Il
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport
Well I know a few people are planning on going up to ATTICA, In. This weekend "18th/19th" to do a little offroading. Some people seem to be going both days, some only a few.

Im not sure if anyone is meeting up before they are going up there or when they arrive at the place which is what im gonna try and arrange now.

Ill be leaving on the 18th around 8am. I don't have a hotel or a place to stay yet I figured I would just go on the fly and find a place when I get up there it can't be that hard.

Ill have 2 or 3 other guys coming with me. In their trucks. Anyone who wants to join in on the group event. Is more than weclome to come.

Drop me an Email at tonyb@sportbikes.net if your interested. Ill drop you my phone # or whatever this way we can work something out where we can all meet up. I hope to see a few of you guys up there this week. Ive never done any hardcore offroading. I have a stock Explorer Sport right now so I probably won't do anything major this week either but its always more fun when your in a pack :)

Back