• Register Today It's free!

I'm a believer

Stinger357

Reaction score
City, State
Plano, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer Eddie
Man I didnt realize how great that fuel injector cleaner can put some pep into your EX....I added some to mine (which is still misfiring needs a new coil) and it had made a significant difference in the horsepower and just overall performance of the vehicle. I used gumout and it was 3.99 at walgreens. So I am a firm advocate to fuel injector cleaner helping out our SUV's! Try some today.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very much agree. no more annoying knocking and pinging. every couple months or so throw some in there.

I never have been a believer in the claims by all the refiners (Shell, Phillips etc) that the additives they put in will keep your fuel system clean.

I've never tried the Gumout. I've always used Lucas.

Seafoam !

I've used Seafoam Motor Treatment in the gas in cars and in motorcycles and had great results. Practically brought my '81 XS 1100 back from the brink of death :) BN

BG 44K brought my 88 Jeep Cherokee back to life,it was starting hard and running like crap.I put a can in and ran it down I-64 at 70 mph for about 10 miles,man what a difference and 2 mpg gain to boot.:D

Back