I'm coming back.. but...

96_explorer.com

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TeXaS.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer
ok :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah,
cool

uhh...ok. :confused:

Did I miss something?

Well thats just freaking AWESOME :rolleyes:

Woohoo! He's coming back! Aren't you guys excited?!?!?!

sk1er17 said:
i wanna know what it said before he edited.....

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...

he said something bout he is probaly getting a sport trac if i rememeber right, he wanted to know how they did offroad ...... still dotn know why he edited his post :rolleyes:

XplorerKid said:
he said something bout he is probaly getting a sport trac if i rememeber right, he wanted to know how they did offroad ...... still dotn know why he edited his post :rolleyes:

Yes that's what I said, but since no one answerd but a lot of reads , I figure no one was going to help me. Sorry about this all.

But yes, I am now a official new owner of a 02 ST 4x4.

So whats a good lift to put on this sucker?

TB crank and shackles? What size tire would I be able to fit w/ that setup? 32's at least? Where is a good place to order shackles at?

Are the 02 X's sitting on the same chassis as the 02 ST's? Thanks :)

You need to be talking with Johnstone, he is the resident ST 4X4 guy and Spindlecine is the mainly the resident ST street guy.

Jeff - :navajo:

SVO said:
You need to be talking with Johnstone, he is the resident ST 4X4 guy and Spindlecine is the mainly the resident ST street guy.
Actually,I had an offroad experiance yesterday,I went to the dump with a load of wood.
It was a horrible thing to get dirt on my tires, took me 2 hrs to pick the pebbles out of the thread, never again :D

spindlecone said:
It was a horrible thing to get dirt on my tires, took me 2 hrs to pick the pebbles out of the thread, never again :D
You ran over Pebbles? How did Bam Bam take it? ROFL

Back