Little Neck, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT V6 SOHC
Will these fit my 98 Explorer???

2 Front Rims are 18X8.5
2 Rear Rims are 18X9.5
Bolt Pattern: 5X4.5 (114.3)
Offset: +35mm

I have wheel spacers as well... the wheel spacers are 1.5in but i guess i can take them off if it rubs or something...

and i also wanted to know... what is the biggest tires i can fit on my x?
keep in mind i have a 1.5in drop in the rear...

Thanks for the help!

-iBangKaty

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They should fit. As far as the wheel spacers, i never used them but i was reading on here that you should be careful of the brand you use.

Will these fit my 98 Explorer???

2 Front Rims are 18X8.5
2 Rear Rims are 18X9.5
Bolt Pattern: 5X4.5 (114.3)
Offset: +35mm

I have wheel spacers as well... the wheel spacers are 1.5in but i guess i can take them off if it rubs or something...

and i also wanted to know... what is the biggest tires i can fit on my x?
keep in mind i have a 1.5in drop in the rear...

Thanks for the help!

-iBangKaty

Well, what are you looking to do? If you're looking for big tires, no you won't be able to fit very big with that drop in the rear. If you're looking for low profile, then you should be able to cook something up with that, however, I don't have the slightest clue about low-pros, so maybe someone else will :D

no they wont! you should buy mine instead! :)

I am dropped 6" in the rear, I am tucking quite a bit of rubber, and the widest tire I could fit in there is a 285. So in the rear I am running 285/50-18's on a 18x10 Saleen rim with +24mm offset (6.4" backspacing)

In the front I am lowered 5", and I am tucking a bit of rubber up there too. I do have some slight rubbing issues at full lock, with suspension compression. I am running 255/55-18's on a 18x9 with +24mm off set (5.9" baskspacing).

255/55-18 was the STOCK tire size on the Saleen Explorer's, XP8 & XP6.

Ryan

still a little confuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed

sooo.... will these rims fit or not??? should i buy them or am i throwing my money away on rims i cant use???

"2c0728"... thanks... yea the wheel spacers r good, there hubcentric and ive had em on for about 20,000miles w/ no problems...

Rocketheavy... idk wut kinda rims u got but these r perfect for my X (If they fit...) there black w/ a blue lip.... my whole truck is black & blue interrior and Xterrior...

Link to the rims----------> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-S...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

and thanks for the input Spdrcer34... got n e pics of ur x?

click on my car domain link in my signiture

damn sorry. i guess it doesnt work. here

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

yea i ended up gettin them... they look sick... but now i got other problems!!!!

Back