Im Elite now | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Im Elite now

well after getting so much useful information to aide in the upkeep of my explorer as well as upgrades i decided its time to contribute to this website. thanks to all who have helped and for all the great information in this website. I will post pics and mods of my ex within the next few days.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Mu buyer fell through. Its not posted for sale anymore, im just gonna keep building it, if i get a good offer ill sell it. I want to build a LT 4x4 pretty badly but cv axles seem to be a huge problem to find. My promotion and raise are set for the new fiscal year which begins apr 1st so ill know more then. Until then im gonna keep on building it.

After the front shocks and limit straps will be an SOA in the rear, im gonna try to find a way to mount some 2.0 or even 2.5 shocks outside of the frame for extra stability and anti roll. Ive seen it done so its just a matter of getting it done lol..

A few pics from a snow trip with the kids.

Attachments

• expo01.jpg
    expo01.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 273
  • expo2.jpg
    expo2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 274
  • expo3.jpg
    expo3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 269
  • expo4.jpg
    expo4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 269

Very nice truck! What is the deal with the BTF Fab upper arms? are these custom upper arms for 4x4? Sorry, I haven't been around here very closely for about 3 years.... Keep up the good work!

Very nice truck! What is the deal with the BTF Fab upper arms? are these custom upper arms for 4x4? Sorry, I haven't been around here very closely for about 3 years.... Keep up the good work!

They are custom upper arms for both 2wd and 4wd. They are built with a high angle ball joint to allow a little more travel and not max out the ball joint.

What rims are those?

Had some fun today in the local mountains...Good times, great weather..

Attachments

• DSCF0782.jpg
    DSCF0782.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF0781.jpg
    DSCF0781.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF0773.jpg
    DSCF0773.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCF0772.jpg
    DSCF0772.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 236

What rims?

Where did you find them!?
I Cannot find 058's 15x8 with 3.75BS!

Is there much of a difference between 058's and Baja's?

Alright.

Nice Sean. You get to romp on it a little today?

not today, but tommorow for sure. Gotta test out these and valve them right. And put the nationals through there paces. Then its caging time, and im gonna race it in MDR 1450, and MORE 1450 classes. its gonna be a very simple setup, but i just wanna race and have fun. i dont care about winning, just finishing and have an awesome time.

Back