Im Elite now | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Im Elite now

well after getting so much useful information to aide in the upkeep of my explorer as well as upgrades i decided its time to contribute to this website. thanks to all who have helped and for all the great information in this website. I will post pics and mods of my ex within the next few days.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet!! I still need to get into racing somehow...
Was tempted to buy a cheap ranger already set-up and go for it.

you should come out to the races if i make it this season. i could use another good co driver for sure. by this time next year the front lt kit will be done and im gonna hunt for some podium finishes. but for now a bare bones mid travel setup in the front and nationals and hoop setup in the rear.

Brandon is really the one that convinced me to go for it, he knows his stuff and has been so so helpful in getting me this far...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

....You need to post some dates and info on the races...This way you could have an E.F. pit crew and some chase vehicles...;)

Whoops got a little stuck on saturday lol. I didnt get pics of the front where it was stuck but it was a huge rain rut that swallowed up my right front tire. I could have driven out but the angle starved my fuel pump and it wouldnt start back up.

Attachments

• STUCK1.jpg
    STUCK1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 184
  • STUCK2.jpg
    STUCK2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 188

I know i've asked you this before, i just cant find the answer in any of the PMs. Are your Kings 6" or 8"? I'm thinking 6 but just wanna make sure.

He has 2wd, you can tell from the prerunner style.. and the lack of cv axles..(and d35 for the matter..) lol..

hmm i think you need to full width the rear end;)

I was waiting for you to get those fenders, nice. I think you may need an alignment though.

Back