• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

I'm getting pretty good at typing with one hand...

DocVijay

Meow
Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 2WD
Hah, I know what you're thinking and you'd be wrong. I have no need for that! :D It's actually because my little boy (7 weeks old yesterday) won't sleep unless someone is holding him. This makes posting on this site kinda tedious.

This little guy is growing like a weed. He was 5 pounds 14 ounces when he was born, and he now weighs almost 11 pounds! He jumped from 15th percentile to 55th percentile in weight. Length jumped from 25th percentile to 75th. They weren't kidding when they said they grow up fast!

Right now my favorite commercial is the one where the dad and baby are working on the car. "Now it's got a lot of miles, but someday she'll be all yours." Well, maybe I'll just get him his own X. I like mine too much. Then again, that's 16 years away so...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Flounder

Owns 10,000 Marbles
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'08 Sport Trac Adrenalin
Doc, the odd thing is I made the same comment as your message thread title to my girlfriend, and I got a "You're disgusting." It's amazing how the context shapes the response... :)

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
yeah, i totally have a dirty dirty mind. congrats on the kid doc! and ive been typing with one hand since my 14th birthday, im used to it, youll get used to it too ;)

VairKing

Elite Explorer<br>Midwest-Xplorer Member
Reaction score
City, State
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB V8 AWD
Haha...Yea, ive been typing with my left hand for a few years now, anybody who knows how to use Autocad knows what I'm talking about...I prefer to type the commands in rather than finding the button, one hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse...You will get pretty good at it!

cubd

Reaction score
City, State
sunny california
Year, Model & Trim Level
You got me!!!
my 2 yr old always wants to sit on daddy's lap when he is "working"...so yes it does get easier.