Improved Front Hub and Bearing Replacement | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Improved Front Hub and Bearing Replacement

makuloco2000

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer XLT
I finally had another hub and bearing to replace and made a vastly superior video on the procedure and this one is 4x4 too so it is a home run on all accounts. Even if yours is not noisy now put this one in your bookmarks as it will help you breeze through replacement of it in the future. I can't believe how well the video turned out. I hope this helps!!!

Awesome video. Wish this was out when I did my hubs. Great tip to push the axle back to get a better angle on the hub bolts. Got you bookmarked. Thanks.

I finally had another hub and bearing to replace and mad a vastly superior video on the procedure and this one is 4x4 too so it is a home run on all accounts. Even if yours is not noisy now put this one in your bookmarks as it will help you breeze through replacement of it in the future. I can't believe how well it turned out. I hope this helps!!!

jYFnZAtXGcE

Thanks for posting that video! Nicely explained! Makes me feel more confident in tackling that "hub bearing" job if I ever need to.

Back