• Register Today It's free!

indiglo gauges for my 94xltd

pabs246

Reaction score
City, State
oak park, il
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 limited
Hey folks. anyone know where i can get some indiglo gauges for my 94x? I see them on ebay all the time but would rather buy them online @ a parts store of some nature.

thanks!
pablo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what is wrong with ebay? i have found that if you actually research the seller to a little extent that ebay is a great place to shop

I have some indiglo gauges on my X

I won my gauges off of ebay for 48 dollars plus shipping and I just love them and I get a lot of compliments as well:D

do any of you guys have pics of your indigo gauges?? or know of anyone who does?

also, ebay usually is the cheapest place to get things but soemtiems it might take a while to get your stuff cause of the money transaction, of course it depends on the seller like jimabena said.

i would also like to know if there is aplace to purchase them besides ebay...im an impatient person and usually like to stupidly spend my money on gettign overnight or 2 day delivery so i can get them the next day and let them sit in my garage for the entire week until the weekend comes and i finally work on them.

slam

Your truck is looking good starting to look like mine exactly except for mine is 4WD and not lowered and white. I think you should give it a solid paint job that two tone isn't that cool looking and I would of painted the door replacement handle I did mine before installing it. I would also put some rims on it. Other than that your truck is looking great. Just do one mode at a time and it will be a great looking truck and you are on your way right now and it is starting to look real cool. :D

Back