Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures ) | Page 7 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures )

russosborne

Reaction score
City, State
Glendale AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Subaru Forester
Is Indiglo still in business? I clicked on the link in the op's post, and got a search engine thing.
Thanks,
Russ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
smiley-toilet02.gif

Chef Dez

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Ranger XLT
I just used this to replace the lights in my instrument cluster. I had no troubles whatsoever! Took 45 minutes to take apart the dash panels, 3 minutes to change the stupid bulbs! If anyone needs to know, it takes six 194 bulbs.

Thanks!!

emberswzd

Reaction score
City, State
Port Richey, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLT, 4WD
connector plugging into a plastic receptacle to no where

On one of your slides you mention there is a plug/connector on the right side of panel that needs to be removed. Any idea what that plug is for. On mine it just plugs into a plastic receptacle. Any idea what it would be for. Awesome post also, worked great, only had a hard time removing the gear shift indicator. Thank you

JHolben

Reaction score
City, State
Hampstead, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer Sport
I found this post while looking for information and "how-to" on removing the dash on a 1995 Explorer. Though originally written for a 1998 year model, OVER 13 YEARS AGO, the write-up is well done and pertinent to the 1994 year model Ford Explorer w\ 4-wheel drive\ 3 speed auto\ OD. My thanks to these "old" forum members. I hope they are alive and well! :)

carpfisher

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer
Almost 14 years old and still relevent

Just did the job using these instructions. Granted my truck is 17 years old (97)so the relative age between the 2 is only 4 but like everyone else, very apprecitive of the thread.

Greg:thumbsup:

Devan

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 BoostedXPLR Sport
Callsign
Devman