Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures ) | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures )

Is Indiglo still in business? I clicked on the link in the op's post, and got a search engine thing.
Thanks,
Russ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

smiley-toilet02.gif

I just used this to replace the lights in my instrument cluster. I had no troubles whatsoever! Took 45 minutes to take apart the dash panels, 3 minutes to change the stupid bulbs! If anyone needs to know, it takes six 194 bulbs.

Thanks!!

connector plugging into a plastic receptacle to no where

On one of your slides you mention there is a plug/connector on the right side of panel that needs to be removed. Any idea what that plug is for. On mine it just plugs into a plastic receptacle. Any idea what it would be for. Awesome post also, worked great, only had a hard time removing the gear shift indicator. Thank you

I found this post while looking for information and "how-to" on removing the dash on a 1995 Explorer. Though originally written for a 1998 year model, OVER 13 YEARS AGO, the write-up is well done and pertinent to the 1994 year model Ford Explorer w\ 4-wheel drive\ 3 speed auto\ OD. My thanks to these "old" forum members. I hope they are alive and well! :)

Almost 14 years old and still relevent

Just did the job using these instructions. Granted my truck is 17 years old (97)so the relative age between the 2 is only 4 but like everyone else, very apprecitive of the thread.

Greg:thumbsup:

Thank You for this directions. I was able to use them to successfully swap out my OEM cluster for my new cluster out of a Saleen XP8 Ford Explorer.
1AB6ED3C-52EF-4A98-8ED9-C5D877633E7F.jpeg

Back