Inexpensive Mods are the Best. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Inexpensive Mods are the Best.

That's brown, looks like all black in the picture.
The red explorer has red and black accents with grey interior. The blue Mountaineer(not pictured) has blue and brown accents with tan interior.

Don't part it out, it looks way too nice of a truck.

Those pictures are a little older. Nobody locally is interested in a modified explorer with some 160k needing a little work. So I will part it out to you guys who can use and appreciate the parts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

your truck looks very similar to mine. If i didnt have the eddie bauer kit i probably would have painted the bumped like you have done.. looks great

Thanks. I really like it, and the more I see it the more I like it.

Appreciate it.

great job and i agree when you diy you have a real sense of pride that comes no other way.
i did green accents on the inside of mine with the Krylon Fusion paint and clear-coat, if i could easily remove the piece it turned green, then i went back a week later and got the tricky stuff, it looks good and i get compliments all the time, other people even want me to mod their rides which is great because i want to be doing professional automotive customization

I love the accents, I use to have a Ford Focus and did something very similer in it with the handle trim and sterio vance. I have been thinking about doing something like that to my x but its black and alot is already black inside, o well maby i need more black lol. Im thinking about doing my trim this weekend like you did to your bumpers and such, looks good.

Thanks a lot. Now if I can just get the wheels and tires mounted already it'll look even better.

Back