• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

inner fender bolts

bnewt

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 LIMITED
I need a little help please.......
I just got mu 2017 Limited back from the local dealer for some front end repair. What a lousy job they did...
the fog light assembly wasn't snapped into place, the bolts that secure the inner fender to the bumper assembly were left out, steering wheel not in level position after alignment........many numerous issues. most of the problems I repaired myself. told the dealership that I would never bring my vehicle back to them nor would I purchase another vehicle from them after that shoddy work. Plus it took them 6 weeks to repair

my questions is does anyone know the part number of the bolts that secure the inner fender to the outer fender & the bumper. I have tried to find them them with no luck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

Mlarv5

Reaction score
City, State
Crossville TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Platinum Ruby Red
I

EDIT: I guess Mlarv5 and I had the same idea at about the same time.;)
Great minds think alike. Not that I have a great mind, but you might;)