• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Installation of Power running boards on my ford explorer 2015 XLT

Geniusrehan

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford explorer XLT 2015
Hi guys...

I just want to share with you all that I successfully installed aftermarket power running boards on my ford explorer 2015 XLT and it's working absolutely fine.

Please see the below video to see how it's working.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Sentry6

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Norton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 3.5 Limited
do you have a link to purchase?

AZ 2017 Exp Sport

Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Hi guys..

Just want to share with you all that I successfully installed aftermarket power running boards on my ford explorer 2015 XLT and its working absolutely fine.

Aatch the video to see how its working.

Thanks.
Where do youy get them? Price?

Geniusrehan

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford explorer XLT 2015
do you have a link to purchase?
I purchased it through alibaba.com from chinese supplier.

+86 133 5086 3622 this is his number you can contact him via whatsapp and ask for the price and details.