Installing Backup Camera and 8" Screen in my 2013 Explorer - Is it possible? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Installing Backup Camera and 8" Screen in my 2013 Explorer - Is it possible?

gvsujulius

Reaction score
City, State
Sparta, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer
Hi,

I purchased a 2013 Explorer a few years ago and did not opt for the backup camera and 8" screen. Is it possible to have this done aftermarket, if so will a Ford Dealership do it or do I need to go to an aftermarket auto accessory store? I would prefer to do this over selling purchasing a newer Explorer with the option.

I live in the Grand Rapids, MI region.

Thank you in advance.

Go to an aftermarket shop, as you will be paying an arm and a leg to get it done by the stealership (I meant dealerhsip).

Hi,

I purchased a 2013 Explorer a few years ago and did not opt for the backup camera and 8" screen. Is it possible to have this done aftermarket, if so will a Ford Dealership do it or do I need to go to an aftermarket auto accessory store? I would prefer to do this over selling purchasing a newer Explorer with the option.

I live in the Grand Rapids, MI region.

Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
It might be very helpful as well if you added the 'trim' level (Base, XLT, etc) to your profile so it shows in the margin when you post and we'll know which one you are talking about. Thanks.

Peter

Back