Intake Manifold Spacer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Intake Manifold Spacer

MakinJeepsWeep!

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Polk County Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer 5.0L AWD
Callsign
Big Red
I did not buy a new egr tube, was going to use the one that is on it as it was replaced about a year ago when my old man still had the truck. Im not even sure i could breath threw those manifolds haha i know they are the worst bottle neck, I am currently using my left over parts from 5.0 ranger swap,(injectors regulator shift controller computer stuff i may have said ordered in another post idk) while i save for the TM exhaust. The only things i have actually bought are the spacer (becasue i dont have one on the ranger and wanted to see what it does) and the fuel pump (because it went out and if i am buying one im buying one i can keep using later) The TM headers are quite heafty on the pocket book but they are the only ones that i have seen that will actually work on the AWD models or am i mistaken?

<

MakinJeepsWeep!

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Polk County Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer 5.0L AWD
Callsign
Big Red
ha you got my mind on that exhaust manifold again there is what a whole 1/2 in of space in spots, it crazy the things run at all much less any form of well with those useless chunks of metal on there.

<