Interceptor Push Bar Brush Guard install on 2018 Sport | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Interceptor Push Bar Brush Guard install on 2018 Sport

ACO

Reaction score
City, State
River Vale
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Sport EquipGroup401A
Callsign
DangerZone

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
That one looks like it will also block the Collision Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control radar unit and front parking sensors if you have them.
The approximate location of the radar unit is shown by the white dot next to the right lamp.

Peter

mod.jpg

ACO

Reaction score
City, State
River Vale
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Sport EquipGroup401A
Callsign
DangerZone
That one looks like it will also block the Collision Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control radar unit and front parking sensors if you have them.
The approximate location of the radar unit is shown by the white dot next to the right lamp.

Peter

View attachment 326032
Yes, this Sport is equipped with them. Is there something that needs to be electronically disabled when the guard is installed? otherwise, I would imagine it will constantly alert.