I started a blog about some of my modifications, it's not step by step documentation but more of a narrative on what I did. There are a few pics of the process, but everything bolted right up more or less, the key was just getting all the necessary pieces off the floor of the donor vehicle, so I took everything I could, no reason not to have extra parts in this case! The only big unexpected thing was the rear seat belt upper mount holes in the C pillar. While the hole to bolt in was there, I was not expecting to have to tap threads into it.
Rear Seat Upgrade
One other thing I through would be great but turned out not to be is that while the full size spare technically fits under the rear seats, (I wasn't planning on stowing the seats in the trunk), it's impossible to get back out, even with all the trim removed and rear seat mounts un bolted I still didn't have enough room to get the spare out and had to completely unbolt and un-latch the rear seat to get it out. So no spare tire for me right now, it's in the garage for now.
Let me know if you need any other info or pics, happy provide any other info you need.