Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3
This thread can be used to mention the products you use or recommend to fellow members for cleaning/preserving the interior of your vehicle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner to clean your Weather Tech floor mats. Outside of the vehicle, of course.

Griots garage Leather 3-1 Spray, cleans, conditions & protects leather surfaces. Use with a micro fiber cloth.

Bill

Regular wipedown with a rinseless wash solution and on occasion some 303 on dash, panels, and seats. With regular maintenance should rarely need more than this.

Griots garage Leather 3-1 Spray, cleans, conditions & protects leather surfaces. Use with a micro fiber cloth.

Bill

@TBill, what is your experience with this product... I've used it on my other car, and i found it to leave a film as opposed to Meg's Leather Balm... also, i agree with GalenaST, 303, but i don't 100% agree on rinseless wash... i use an interior detailer from Meg's (Quik Interior detailer)

It’s worked fine for me, I’ve used it on my 2014 leather seats as well as my current 2020. I use it on the seats, dash and doors.
TBill

@TBill ill have to give it a try then... i haven't used it for a few years, but ill give it another try... I've always liked griots products but that one never really took off with me... ill let you know what i think of it next time i get a chance to use it...

It’s worked fine for me, I’ve used it on my 2014 leather seats as well as my current 2020. I use it on the seats, dash and doors.
TBill

@TBill, i just gave it another try, and i had great luck with it! im probably going to use that now since im running iut of megs leather balm... thanks for suggesting it! it worked great on my ascent and my old civic i was in the process of selling to a friend...

someone maybe even on this forum, recommended the Lilly Brush to remove pet hair from the carpet and seats. Works well. I just have the mini, but i see they have a Auto Kit lilly brush. The mini is great to leave in the glove box. Removed hair from the carpet with ease, the seats were a little harder, but the auto kit may be better for that.

Back