Interior lights not working..?? HELP! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interior lights not working..?? HELP!

This is a really weird situation....I installed my indiglo gauges over a year ago and they were working perfectly. then a while back my indiglo gauges suddenly stopped working properly, in that they barely lit up at all. eventually this turned to them flashing constantly when my lights are turned on, which u can imagine is pretty distracting. Now, they flash between colors but they are extremely dark, to where i can barely read the speedometer at night time. I have also noticed that the other interior lights (cruise control, etc. and also my a/c controls lights) have also stopped working, however the cruise control and other things like that work during the day?? very peculiar......also tonight i noticed that when i have my headlights on there is this really quiet beeping sound, probably coming from some malfunction of the gauges....its really annoying and i really wanna fix it, but i dont wanna take the dash apart to fix them and then not know what the real problem is...sorry this is so long, any help is appreciated!!!

Back