Interior lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interior lights

2013EX

Reaction score
I have a 2013 ex, yesterday I noticed when I turn right the lights that light the gear shift selector flash on and off with the turn signal the dome light will not come on with switch or with doors when you operate the switch for the dome light the back light on the buttons on steering wheel turn on and off with switch. Any one else have or had this issue?

I have a 2013 ex, yesterday I noticed when I turn right the lights that light the gear shift selector flash on and off with the turn signal the dome light will not come on with switch or with doors when you operate the switch for the dome light the back light on the buttons on steering wheel turn on and off with switch. Any one else have or had this issue?
The one thing that can be said about the new generation Explorer is that there is always something new popping up. That is one thing that keeps this Forum active.
Sounds like a trip to the dealership is in order. Could be a bad module or short somewhere.
It also would be very helpful to the members in answering questions/concerns if you entered what model you have in the vehicle specs so it will show in the left hand column. Not all answers necessarily apply to each model.
Good luck.

Peter

Back