Interior Trim Fasteners

woodychitwn

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited
Does anyone know where to find the various types of fasteners that hold our interiors together?

Due to various odd jobs, and a short attention span, my interior seems to have lost half of the screws and push-in fasteners that are supposed to keep it together. And although I have found generic push-in fasteners, I've got a tan interior and want everything to match.

So, any help is appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Local AutoZone, PepBoys, so on and so fourth. Or just stop by the dealer and drag the part mgr out and have him get each end everyone for you.

I found everything I needed and more here... you may have to use vinyl die to get the right color... I think they are mostly black. The user interface is kind of strange, so you may want to order the catalog.

http://www.owensabsco.com/

the "push style" plastic fasteners for the interior you can get at the dealership. last year i bought a bag of 80 million of 'em for $11.00 :)

Tbomb is correct on the dealer. The kit has enough of the plastic buttons to replace everyone of the buttons in the truck.

Back