vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport
can anyone, (or will anyone) tell me where i can buy online any interior vinyl that will match the interior color of my truck (light grey). i am making some kick panel speaker pods for my explorer and want to wrap them in vinyl.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have some left over from when I recovered my center armrest, not sure if the shipping would be worth it, I paid like $3 for it at a shop behind my mom's house, if you can figure out the shipping from 79938 and it's cheap enough I can send it, not sure how much you'd need tho'

i would need enough to wrap the kick panels, and more. i would have to say about 3x3 to be on the safe side.

Hmm I'm not sure that I have that much, I'd need to check, I'll measure it later when I get home

I have ~ 15" x 24" so that's ~ half of what you need
Have you had any luck finding it elsewhere? I can stop by the shop to see if they can get some more for me, not sure what the price is, since the piece I bought was a scrap that they let me have for cheap

let me get back to you. i have to phone one place near here to see if they have any.

Back