IOS 14 and CarPlay

Joe Stewart

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Platinum
Installed IOS 14, beta 2 last night. They have added some things on CarPlay. Added some wallpaper that you can change using setting. I hope they add some better ones, kind of cheesy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been beta testing forever and a jailbreaker back in the OS6 days. There is always articles on why you shouldn’t. I appreciate your thoughts and comments, but I have only had a couple of times where there were some bugs that affected me. I am always jumping off the proverbial cliff, LOL

I have been beta testing forever and a jailbreaker back in the OS6 days. There is always articles on why you shouldn’t. I appreciate your thoughts and comments, but I have only had a couple of times where there were some bugs that affected me. I am always jumping off the proverbial cliff, LOL
It's your car, go nuts! Good luck. It's just a good warning for other visitors to be careful.

I totally understand. I applaud Peter for looking out for our collective, best interest. Appreciate your thoughts as well. We all need someone to test the water sometime and I keep my swim suit and snorkel close to me.

Back