• Register Today It's free!

iOS 6.0.2 and MFT

nitzer51

Reaction score
City, State
seattle
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer LTD
has anyone updated to 6.0.2? I am afraid to update my phone since I just got text message listening to work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nothing like fearing to update! Ain't technology grand? :D

Just checked my iphone, says 6.0.1 and that its up to date. No new versions for download.

I'll have to check my developer account, I'm sure there is a beta available.

has anyone updated to 6.0.2? I am afraid to update my phone since I just got text message listening to work.

Yes, I updated my iPhone 5 last night. The update crashed my phone during install and I had to do a hard reset and restore (which took about an hour since it's a 64GB phone with only ~3GB free space). Luckily I backed-up right before updating.

I did not notice any issues today when connecting to or making a call from my Explorer, but I only made a couple of calls. I was not able to get messages working prior to the update, but will see if I can tomorrow.

-Jason

I just updated to 6.0.2

Didn't notice any difference from 6.0.1

It says in the release notes it fixes a bug to do with WiFi stability.

I drove to Seattle yesterday and had all text and iMessages coming through MFT. Then today none of them came through MFT even before the update to 6.0.2.

I thought 6.1 was the next update seeing its in beta 3 now.

updated to 6.02 (iphone 5) and it's working great. Text messages are now working for me and I see another icon next to the phone quadrant for 911 assist.

Back