Is your lifted truck your daily driver? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is your lifted truck your daily driver?

Is Your Lifted Truck Your DD

• Yes

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mines a DD but i only drive 5-10 min to work depends on traffic and lights. its only a dd in the winter though, I will be buying a summer cruiser, an older car something in the 65-78 area... I dont like new cars i have to work on them all day..

My expo use to be my dd but i now have an 05 f150. I am thinking about selling the f150 but that's besides the point. I bought the full size to tow the explorer which is getting a d44 and 9" put in it. It's gonna be spooled in the rear so i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be terribly fun on road anyway haha

1991 XLT, 2" Skyjacker lift....31"s... Daily Driver.... getting another car this summer though, after driving the X with the lift and M/T's its nice to be in a vehicle with almost no extra noises.

Yes & no. I alternate between it & my Acura. I do tend to drive it more when the weather is bad.

yep drive it almost everday... 351w, d44, 9inch, 35s

ohh yeah, my drive to work is highway almost the whole way, only about 20 mins though

DD for me :D '93 XLT 4DR with 4" SkyJacker II and 3/4" body lift. I still have my fron and rear sway bars connected and it rides like new.. :thumbsup:

Mine was my DD before it began the SAS. Once the SAS is finished (should be soon) it will once again be the DD...atleast until I can afford an F250 ;)

Did you ever get that rust spot fixed on your rear passenger door? So your kids dont have any more accidents! Hmmm, I still remeber your toe.

DeRocha said:
DD for me :D '93 XLT 4DR with 4" SkyJacker II and 3/4" body lift. I still have my fron and rear sway bars connected and it rides like new.. :thumbsup:

Back