Isaac has been unseated...

snocross1985

Explorer-less
Reaction score
City, State
Stratham, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
Well, Isaac came by to see me last night at work, and it seems as though he is no longer president of NEX due to him no longer being an Explorer owner (and no, he didn't crash his rig)...:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I heard all about it. I figured he would of posted saying he was steping down as Prez and I was taking over. Issac will still be an active member of NEX, and coming to meets.

I haven't spoken to Isaac since Easter... We wheeled for a few hours Sat night and Isaac dropped some $$ at the car wash getting the mud off his X.

Good thing Ike didn't have a NEX tattoo.. Just imagine sandpaper or the grinder to remove it :D

Good thing Ike didn't have a NEX tattoo.. Just imagine sandpaper or the grinder to remove it :D

Don't you mean sandpaper and WD40 :D (oh wait thats another thread...)

Sandpaper and WD-40...sounds kinky :p:

:confused: NEX Rules:confused:

1-Ownership of a Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo or Ford Ranger isn't required to be in the club, but is suggested

You dont have to Own a Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo or Ford Ranger to be in the club. But I have to live there to get a t-shirt:confused: I bet you guys are going to send Rick a t-shirt and he lives in Arizona?

...I bet you guys are going to send Rick a t-shirt and he lives in Arizona?

Wanna bet?? :D

But yes, it's true. It was finally time to trade in the rig before too many things started to fail. Later today I'll try and get pics of the new whip online. Don't worry; anyone who knows me enough knows I wouldn't give it up without getting a sweet ride to replace it!

Wanna bet?? :D

But yes, it's true. It was finally time to trade in the rig before too many things started to fail. Later today I'll try and get pics of the new whip online. Don't worry; anyone who knows me enough knows I wouldn't give it up without getting a sweet ride to replace it!

zoom zoom did you buy a mazda 6

...It was finally time to trade in the rig before too many things started to fail.

They can have my Explorer :exp: when they pry the wheel from my cold :dead: hands!

They can have my Explorer :exp: when they pry the wheel from my cold :dead: hands!

LMAO I agree w/you there John. As much sh*t as I get for owning an Exploder I wouldnt give it up for the world. I might add a lil sporty car to the herd but wont ever replace it in general.

OK, honkies...for any who want the toys from my rig, I'm putting the stereo equipment (minus the door speakers) and stuff up for sale since the new whip's already got nav and a bose system, so keep an eye out in the for sale forum. I'd obviously prefer not to ship anything I don't have to.

Same here John

Isaac, need some pics of the new rig

Dude, leave it alone.

:confused: NEX Rules:confused:

1-Ownership of a Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo or Ford Ranger isn't required to be in the club, but is suggested

You dont have to Own a Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo or Ford Ranger to be in the club. But I have to live there to get a t-shirt:confused: I bet you guys are going to send Rick a t-shirt and he lives in Arizona?

Back