ISO 5.0L Water Pump Pulley

29Rat

Reaction score
City, State
“Optional”
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer
1995-2001 Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer, 5.0L V8

Looking for a water pump pulley. I've searched to the best of my abilities (not very tech savvy) for a new or used one on google and ebay (united states), but cannot for the life of me find one anywhere. I have come across two factory part numbers, F87F-8A528-AA, and F87Z-8509-AA. No junkyards near me have a 5.0L explorer or mountaineer and don't see any others that use that same pulley. Let me know if you have one for sale, or if you found one online for sale. Located in Nebraska, USA.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1995-2001 Ford Explorer/Mercury Mountaineer, 5.0L V8

Looking for a water pump pulley. I've searched to the best of my abilities (not very tech savvy) for a new or used one on google and ebay (united states), but cannot for the life of me find one anywhere. I have come across two factory part numbers, F87F-8A528-AA, and F87Z-8509-AA. No junkyards near me have a 5.0L explorer or mountaineer and don't see any others that use that same pulley. Let me know if you have one for sale, or if you found one online for sale. Located in Nebraska, USA.
I have a W/P pulley BUT PN # F87E-8A528-AA

It was from late '97 w/ tube ex.

Dimensions

OD 4 7/16 "
H 1 3/8"
ID W/P 2 9/16"

Bolts center to center
3 1/4 "

LMK

Ah shoot, forgot I posted on here. I found one, thanks though!

I have a W/P pulley BUT PN # F87E-8A528-AA

It was from late '97 w/ tube ex.

Dimensions

OD 4 7/16 "
H 1 3/8"
ID W/P 2 9/16"

Bolts center to center
3 1/4 "

LMK
Do you still have this pulley??

Back