• Register Today It's free!

It snowed again lol

diesel_s

Reaction score
City, State
Buford, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 ST Limited
Went out to a different area and took some pics. Love these tires... Cooper Discovery's...

DSC_0003_zps28a7094d.jpg

DSC_0004_zps2f72502b.jpg

DSC_0005_zps0a6acf6a.jpg

DSC_0009_zps77edc136.jpg

DSC_0019_zps7f8e29b4.jpg

DSC_0036_zps25f30d80.jpg

DSC_0053_zps2fbce8bb.jpg

DSC_0068_zps91f2eb3c.jpg

DSC_0081_zpse8d21bdc.jpg

DSC_0101_zpsd17eebdb.jpg

DSC_0111_zpsc04844de.jpg

DSC_0128_zps8c60bf90.jpg

DSC_0134_zps67b9238d.jpg

DSC_0164_zps85d6e993.jpg

DSC_0165_zpsb779361f.jpg

DSC_0177_zps3036bf6c.jpg

DSC_0192_zpsd704f246.jpg

DSC_0219_zps4e82df26.jpg

DSC_0240_zpsbc446ebb.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsbad6ed4f.jpg

DSC_0250_zps78fe958b.jpg

DSC_0251_zps50974c26.jpg

DSC_0253_zps4df4782a.jpg

DSC_0254_zpsb8397f39.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

At least SOMEONE is getting around in the snow in Georgia.

Looks about the same as where I live in PA. It's been so cold for so long this year that none of the snowfall has melted and we're running out of places to put the stuff.

No snow at Lake Sinclair in middle Ga. ....Just ice. Power has been out since Wednesday,still out. Running on a portable generator. Life is good.

At least SOMEONE is getting around in the snow in Georgia.

lol i don't know what these people were complaining about both "snow storms". I had a blast, drove all over the place

We got a light skiff too. This is our parking lot at work. problem is after it becomes ice it will be like this for the next month and a half.

Damn! Nice! haha, yeah we had that happen twice in GA as far as I know. Paps told me about a serious storm in 73' and i remember on in 93' that left ice and snow everywhere for a while.

No snow at Lake Sinclair in middle Ga. ....Just ice. Power has been out since Wednesday,still out. Running on a portable generator. Life is good.

damn, i was expecting power outages around here and it never happened

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

It happens about every 10 years or so with a few small ones in between.I remember a few in the early 60's when I was a mere child. I had the pleasure of dealing with the 71,73,82,93 storms and all the rest in between up till 2000 working for the P.D. in lovely East Point. What fun it was. That's why I stay home now that I don't have to go out and play in it....:)

what size are those tires? and where on earth did you get those headlights????

I really like the blacked-out headlight look and seeing these pics above inspired me... so this weekend I fired the oven up to 190° and commenced baking.

Only thing I have to add to the mod is I added a little foil tape to the side marker light impression, essentially making a reflector for the 194 bulb. Light output was fine to begin with, but figured what the heck.

shsysfvasdrt_zps4ec93289.jpg

Also taped off the side marker and about an eighth or so of chrome that surrounds it. I've seen a few how-to's where folks remove the reflector and paint behind it. This to me makes a darker reflector and maybe too much black, not something I was looking to do, so I made it my way:

sgfasdrydf_zps01672960.jpg

And here is the final result:
sdfghwe5ty_zpscbb1f9ff.jpg

I'd show you a photo of my truck in the snow..but, all you'll see is a mound of snow.
Aaaahhhh....Canada

It happens about every 10 years or so with a few small ones in between.I remember a few in the early 60's when I was a mere child. I had the pleasure of dealing with the 71,73,82,93 storms and all the rest in between up till 2000 working for the P.D. in lovely East Point. What fun it was. That's why I stay home now that I don't have to go out and play in it....:)
LOOOOL I was a kid for the 93 storm and I remember having a ball out there. 2010 is when I had my slammed 01 Sport around and funny enough I never got stuck in the ice and our most recent one was just one big play ground for me haha.

what size are those tires? and where on earth did you get those headlights????
My tires are 265/60/18's and the headlights are a custom retrofit!

I'd show you a photo of my truck in the snow..but, all you'll see is a mound of snow.
Aaaahhhh....Canada
Lmaoooo

I really like the blacked-out headlight look and seeing these pics above inspired me... so this weekend I fired the oven up to 190° and commenced baking.

Only thing I have to add to the mod is I added a little foil tape to the side marker light impression, essentially making a reflector for the 194 bulb. Light output was fine to begin with, but figured what the heck.

shsysfvasdrt_zps4ec93289.jpg

Also taped off the side marker and about an eighth or so of chrome that surrounds it. I've seen a few how-to's where folks remove the reflector and paint behind it. This to me makes a darker reflector and maybe too much black, not something I was looking to do, so I made it my way:

sgfasdrydf_zps01672960.jpg

And here is the final result:
sdfghwe5ty_zpscbb1f9ff.jpg

Looks good! That's how I did my lights the first time and I actually used VHT spray after a lot of sanding on the reflectors and after everything was painted I clear coated it all.

[MENTION=61878]diesel[/MENTION],

your light bar, did you do self tap screw or it was the correct whole replacement on the bull bar? also, how many inches is the light bar? 15"

[MENTION=61878]diesel[/MENTION],

your light bar, did you do self tap screw or it was the correct whole replacement on the bull bar? also, how many inches is the light bar? 15"

I drilled holes for it and installed it with 4 in flat topped bolt heads up top and self locking nuts at the bottom then I cut off the excess screw that was sticking out. My light bar is 22"

I drilled holes for it and installed it with 4 in flat topped bolt heads up top and self locking nuts at the bottom then I cut off the excess screw that was sticking out. My light bar is 22"

okay cool and the switch installation, can i see pics of that please?
loving your look

loving your look

I can upload a photo later, I have an LED Touch switch panel in my dash

loving your look

The photo of my switch is actually in the photos above with the blue and red LEDS

Back