• Register Today It's free!

It's done

Swee294349

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Collins, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT 4x4
i was just posting to let everyone know that i have successfully installed a 6" Superlift on my '91 Explorer. talk about a lot of work. the shop started it tuesday morning and when i got there in the afternoon they were still on the front end. i jumped in to help them out at 730ish and the truck was complete at 1:15 am this morning. Good thing he charges a flat rate for installation. now i have an 8" lifted explorer and am going to drop the body lift off to leave me with 6". She is riding a Mile High right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your new lift! Happy wheelin'!! Dead Link Removed

------------------
Tim Y.
1996 Explorer XLT
4.0L OHV 4x4

Thanks Buddy

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!!
Come on show me what 8" of lift looks like.

------------------
Nick
'93 XLT 4 Door 4x4
Bosch Plat+4's with SplitFire Dual Core wires and a
K&N Air Filter with a Modified Air Box

to h--- with pictures right now-you need SLEEP! enjoy and post pics. asap. love to see it!

------------------
SCOTTC
93XLT 4X4 4DR.
bosch plat.4s
jacobs electronics wires
k&n drop in- mod. airbox.
skid plate
maxflow exhaust
smittybilt front bumper
thule roof rack
more to come! ;)

i took some pictures tonight and will try to develop them ASAP. the exterior isn't completely done. i want to Rhino Line my rocker panels add my smittybuilt nerf bars and my bushwacker fender flares.

i will be taking pictures shortly. it got too late to do so last night. i will take pictures of it with the 8" of lift and the 6" lift.

Back