its finally done | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

its finally done

first off thanks to everyone that has answered my questions through the past year to make it possible for me to complete my truck, heres a few pics, tell me what you think, i have no before pics but i'm sure we all know what a stock x looks like.
Photo0032.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when i did the paint job i did ghost flames from the front back, in the pic you can not see it, but i also mixed in some skulls in this pic you can kinda see them.
Photo0034.jpg

That is a nice looking rig! congrats!

Done = NEVER!!

Done = NEVER!! lol yea esspecially when your screen name is --------------
<------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks really good. The color is great.

that is probably one of the nicest looking 2nd gens i have ever seen! are you going to wheel it at all? with a paint job like that i would be affaid to
what size lift and tires?

Very nice looking rig :thumbsup:

Awesome rig...looks great man! :thumbsup:

the truck has a 3 inch BL, TT,shackles, 4 door leaf pack and add aleaf, sitting on 33 inch procomp m/t. i did the homade air intake and i'm running a a flo master super 40 series. down side is its 2wd :rolleyes: but this weekend i am installing a 4.56 gear and a richmond locker. to try and help out with traction problems. as for wheelin it i definately would like to but i know i will be very limited compared to a 4x4. reason for doin the transfermation from stock is because i got tied of getting stuck in a foot of snow. as for the paint i'm not to worried it only cost me 100 bucks in supplies considering i did it my self. plus it was fun and needed the paractice before i do my next paint job on my 65 impala. Thanks for the replies!!!!!

Very nice and clean! I like it.

looking good..aaahhhh...another lifted 2wd

nvrhapy said:
down side is its 2wd :rolleyes:

Bwhaaaaaat?!?! I should kill you for that. :D

Good lookin' truck. :thumbsup:

nice rig nvr i give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up keep up the good work.

Sams01XplrSprt said:
nice rig nvr i give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up keep up the good work.

WTF is he gunan do? Slack down on the work? Why must people say keep UP the good work? Of course they are gunna keep it up :rollseyes:

To keep this on topic:

Nice Rig man, how botu some more close ups of the Skulls and Flames

hey guys glad you like it, heres a pic of the back you can kinda see the skulls on each side, this cheap camera i got doesn't do the paint justice i'll to get my buddies cam tomorrow to get some better pics. i hate how the hitch sits so low.
Photo0035.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back