• Register Today It's free!

It's here and perfect!

RN2003AZ

Reaction score
City, State
Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Platinum
LOVE the Ex! So glad I went with the Tuxedo Black and the 2nd row buckets! Crazy thing is dealer says they're flying off the lot as soon as they can get them in. Red and Green going out at the same time as mine. But they had never seen the bucket seats and loved them. Will be taking it back Monday for Mass sticker and fix of a minute paint flaw probably from transportation. Thanks for all the help everyone! I truly appreciate everything I learned from you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOVE the Ex! So glad I went with the Tuxedo Black and the 2nd row buckets! Crazy thing is dealer says they're flying off the lot as soon as they can get them in. Red and Green going out at the same time as mine. But they had never seen the bucket seats and loved them. Will be taking it back Monday for Mass sticker and fix of a minute paint flaw probably from transportation. Thanks for all the help everyone! I truly appreciate everything I learned from you!
Congratulations again. Ihope they can fix that little flaw. As for your last statement, I somehow don't think that we're done with you yet. :D
Happy motoring.:thumbsup:

Peter

Welcome fellow Explorer owner! Great feeling, huh ???!!!
Another tri-white Limited passed me going in the opposite direction this morning and he waved. Waved back. Starting a trend?

Explore on-

David

PS: In Western Mass six mos.

Welcome fellow Explorer owner! Great feeling, huh ???!!!
Another tri-white Limited passed me going in the opposite direction this morning and he waved. Waved back. Starting a trend?

Explore on-

David

PS: In Western Mass six mos.

I'll totally wave when I pass you! I'm in central Mass but make my way out west occasionally! If you're ever in the Southbridge/Sturbridge area be sure to honk! :)

congrats and enjoy!!! pictures?

...Will be taking it back Monday for Mass sticker and fix of a minute paint flaw probably from transportation. Thanks for all the help everyone! I truly appreciate everything I learned from you!
RN2003AZ,

I wanted to check in to be sure your small paint spot was taken care of. Also, any luck on posting pics? :D

You can use a number of free image hosting sites (which can be found with a quick internet search)! Then, use the URL for the image when you click on the “Insert Image” button.

You could also use the ‘IMG’ tag like this:

Code:
[IMG]Insert Image URL Here[/IMG]

Cory

The paint issue was fixed to the best of their ability. It wasn't so much a scratch but a nick in the paint. From far away it can't be seen. Only when we get up close can we actually notice it. I'm ok with it since it's very small and on the back panel.

Now I'm waiting for a call from the leather guy a the dealership because I found a scratch in the drivers seat yesterday. It's not large and not all the way through, but it's right in a direct traffic area and I don't want it to get that far.

Still can't get my RDS to work. :scratch:

Will try to post a pic... I do love the vehicle! It's a great new mom mobile for me!

The paint issue was fixed to the best of their ability. It wasn't so much a scratch but a nick in the paint. From far away it can't be seen. Only when we get up close can we actually notice it. I'm ok with it since it's very small and on the back panel.

Now I'm waiting for a call from the leather guy a the dealership because I found a scratch in the drivers seat yesterday. It's not large and not all the way through, but it's right in a direct traffic area and I don't want it to get that far.

Will try to post a pic... I do love the vehicle! It's a great new mom mobile for me!

You're a......girl? :eek:

Hehe, just kidding. Glad they were able to do something with the paint. After having a 1981 Toyota Celica start to dissolve on me, as long as the repair doesn't rust, I am good with it! :)

I too have a problem with one of my seats. On the passenger side, there is a little flap that finishes the front of the seat. It is supposed to clip to a metal piece that runs along the front of the seat with a long plastic channel/clip. It keeps popping off, so the next oil change that will be brought up.

Keep working on getting those pics :)

You're a......girl? :eek:

Hehe, just kidding. Glad they were able to do something with the paint. After having a 1981 Toyota Celica start to dissolve on me, as long as the repair doesn't rust, I am good with it! :)

I too have a problem with one of my seats. On the passenger side, there is a little flap that finishes the front of the seat. It is supposed to clip to a metal piece that runs along the front of the seat with a long plastic channel/clip. It keeps popping off, so the next oil change that will be brought up.

Keep working on getting those pics :)

All girl here!! :D and mom of 2 boys ages 6 and 19 months!

This is my car and when I want something I research everything. My husband told me to get what I wanted since he has a company vehicle and rarely drives mine. I did all the wheeling and dealing. He just came along for the ride and to co-sign the release of the trade vehicle!

Will try to get pics up when the little one goes for a nap!

Regarding the RDS. I assume that you set it to ON in the options. I only have the RDS ON/OFF option when FM is selected
Song titles will not display if you are in the Home screen. Also, not all stations seem to display song titles. I listen to Sirius 99% of the time so it hasn't really been an issue for me. Good luck though. Hope you get it working.
Hint, it could be helpful for answering future posts if you show in the left margin (profile) which year and model you have. ;)

Peter

Back