It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

ok so i might i say again *might* drive back for the weekend....depends on what my dad says as for $$ and when the fam wants to celebrate the b-day.....i really wanna bring queenie but she has so much work to get done
i havn't driven her except for 2 short trips since moab...tm im changing pretty much all the fluids and i hope that will fix the shift problem, screw welding the bumper...i need to find someone with a welder....f**k i need money!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ill be at the show. What time do you guys plan on wheelin sunday?

I'm planning to be at the park by 9:30am! So you punks better be awake by then! :wtf:
I need to get my wheel on... know what im sayin? :thumbsup:

9 am at the staging area would be good :cool:
Is the staging area inside the park? Cauz some of us who's arriving with only one vehicle wont be able to get in the park w/ only one vehicle :(. But I'm there at 9!!!

EDIT: nevermind, I checked their map and I see that the staging area is a parking lot :D

whos all going wheeling? My rig may actually be ready for a run. Might rent a tow dolly just incase.

Ill be there with few passangers. No aussie tho, I dont think it will be here in time.

I'll also have a few passengers (3 pass + me). No full-hydro steer for my vehicle -- didnt have enough time.

This list is getting smaller every year... pretty soon it'll just be me going :rolleyes:

Carlisle show (actually showing a vehicle):
Monmix
Dtl 2k2 sport
Parli22
Spas

(Going but not showing)
SurrealNj
Blee1099

Wheeling at RC (with vehicle):
Sn0border
IzWack
Parli22
Spas

(Riding along)
95Exploderboy
Blee1099

Maybe's:
Tilt168
ExplornJ

Draper doesn't count because he don't wheel no more :p:

If this is how it ends up, this will be the smallest bunch ever to attend the Carlisle show. You guys make me sad :(

This list is getting smaller every year... pretty soon it'll just be me going :rolleyes:
Yeah we need more wheelers! kick it up a notch u doofingtons!

T
Draper doesn't count because he don't wheel no more :p:

When you have a kid with sports/events/etc. almost every weekend you'll understand......

When you have a kid with sports/events/etc. almost every weekend you'll understand......

Hahaha, that'll never happen because I refuse to give up wheeling, LOL ;) I'm not condemning you, Jeff: Just pointing out a fact of life. That's why they call me Captain Obvious :D Although I miss seeing you, Sue and Rachel on the trails....

Stop with the sammy then!
NO! YOU STOP WITH THE SAMMY!! YOU!!! AHHHH!!!!!

Hark! Fear not for the hydro will be in shortly after Rausch Creek. I have all the parts (cylinder, pump, steering valve, cooler, hydro lines), I just need to put them in.

Plus you know, the other Senators and I must MUST get on our bikes every now and then and terrorize the pedestrian tourists crowding DC.:shifty_ey

I'll be there on saturday, ,, davey boy has a new gal pal so i wont be staying the whole weekend, Probably leaving saturday night, but thinking i'll show up on friday night,,,, are u all registered ? or just parking this year and looking around?

I'm not registered/member.

I'll probably head up there Saturday morning.. Sucks that I'm Explorerless.. damn it no wheeling for AFN for the first time in a few years.

I'll probably head up there Saturday morning.. Sucks that I'm Explorerless.. damn it no wheeling for AFN for the first time in a few years.

Hey now, I told you I know someone who has a '93 XLT for $100, not my fault if you didn't want it :dunno:

Well, the Carlisle curse got me again.... My not-so-big carlisle surprise was that I was going to have Morgan painted to be Blackjack's opposite: grey with black stripes. What I got instead is pictured below :( I still want to put stripes on him, but I already have a black truck (granted, Morgan is now really dark charcoal grey, not black, but still). I can't put silver stripes on him because he'd look too close to Skunk. Rookie suggested I just stick with the originally planned black stripes and fender flares, but I'm thinking they'll barely show up against the new paint. That leaves platinum grey, the same as Blackjack's. Anybody else think it's gonna look goofy having two identically painted sports? :confused:

Edit: to give you an idea how close black would be to his new paint, look at his rims... they're still shiny black and they're only a shade darker than the paint

Attachments

• dark morgan 2.jpg
    dark morgan 2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 143

I would like to point out that the black/gray matches your shackles much better than green.

I like the new paint color :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would like to point out that the black/gray matches your shackles much better than green.

You shaddup :p: This may not have anything to do with Carlisle... maybe it's the curse of the pink shackles!

I like Morgan's new color, don't get me wrong- but the whole idea behind getting him painted was to have a polar opposite for Blackjack. Which isn't going to happen now :( Fooey. I've got the rest of the day to brainstorm, I'm sure I'll come up with some subtle way to make him look less like his shorter brother.

Back