It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

Cant you just give each of us a can of spray paint and 1 minute (per person) at the staging area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have half a can of ballet slipper pink leftover from her shackles, think we can make the stripes match when she's passed out?

I have half a can of ballet slipper pink leftover from her shackles, think we can make the stripes match when she's passed out?

*makes horrified face* :eek:

Note to self, bring enough Red Bull to fill both trucks...!!

I got us two rooms at the Motel 8 right near the best exit for getting into the fairgrounds, but they're $105 a night :p: As long as we have 4 to a room that should be about $25 each though, so I guess it's not TOO bad... Here's the map if anyone wants: 100 Alexander Spring Road, Carlisle

Here, y'all: direct quote from the first page for directions on how to get to the Hotel Friday night. If you're coming out Saturday instead, you should meet up with us in the Hotel parking lot at 8:30 am. Anyone NOT showing their vehicle should hitch a ride with someone who is, so you won't have to pay admission. Everybody clear on directions and times??

See you all at the staging area! 9 AM!
I have Spas' and Blee's cell number for contact.

i should be headin out there for friday night

its still really sexy....i dunno, i kinda like the idea of red/white jolly rogers on the sides that or the line of skulls/flames?
he kinda looks like a stealth commando 4x4....but that might be my drunk ramblings...

edit: i am 21 in 6days.....scary huh?

I'll be at Carlisle Sat morning :D

Someone forgot me on her list
200spank.gif

i got left off the ride along list for wheelin... wasnt aware i was getin sent home early

Ohh, you two can both bite me :p: :D I wasn't sure if you were both going to be able to make it out, lol.

I have one remaining problem to address personally with this weekend.... How on Earth am I going to get both trucks up there??? Open to ideas here!

okay folks, the carisle curse strikes again, The blue *****, is what i calll my jacked up x. Had to put brakes, and rotors on it. 360 bones later now i can stop w/ out worrying about slamming into someone on Washington commutes. Unfortunetly that zapped my hotel money and gas cash for the weekend,,,,,,,, so I'm out for this year, but take lots of pics,,,,,,, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Hope it doesnt rain for u all!

lol, naw, that's my weekend, toy, the sport is great. But as the daily driver the jacked up x, i bought it w/ 119k on the odo, and now one year later has 141k on it. So i knew it was comming, but after buying the Dvd nav system for the sport, and now stuuipd brake job on the other explorer,, cant justify spending cash on not needed trips,,,,,,,,,,, for now! :p

Okay well see you in one of the southern VA runs.

Lets see if Spas' 95 will survive me driving it up tomorrow :D :D

damnit all to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its friggin June already isnt it ?

Son of a monkey eating a biscut.

I am sorry people.

Really I am.

damnit all to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its friggin June already isnt it ?

Son of a monkey eating a biscut.

I am sorry people.

Really I am.

Son.. of monkey.. eating a biscuit? Is that Kevin-speak for "I forgot all about Carlisle and I'm not going to make it"? :D

On a side note, A) I'm getting old and I can't remember what the hell exit we always take for Carlisle, resulting in me taking an extra hour to get to Parli & Surreal... and B) NEVER EVER EVER book through Hotels.com!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was getting us a great deal actually IN town for once and in reality Hotels.com never even contacted the place I had reserved :fire: Suffice to say, they shunted us 35 miles south to Chambersburg, so not only are all of us wasting a ton of gas, but it's going to take forever to get into Carlisle in 7 hours :( *sigh* Yay, Carlisle curse.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did BLEE get one of your Explorers up safely? Or did he break a torsion bar? :D

Back