• Register Today It's free!

Jager's Bomb

Jager's 2004 Explorer [the JagerBomb!]

Name of Rig: JagerBomb
Model: 2004 Ford Explorer
Engine: 4.0L V6
Wheels: OEM painted Black
Tires: Hankook Dynapro ATMs 265/75/16

So figured since I am elite, I'd take advantage of this registry thing :)

I never took pics of it stock, but I'm sure its nothing new to you guys. So Ill just post current pics and hope it will suffice.

zwkxvo.jpg

e1p43.jpg

I'll take pics of the interior and other stuff I did tomorrow. Going to big bear tomorrow to go boardin, will take pics in the snow :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NOTE: I dont have these on. I only had them on for an hour and took them off, LOL

heres a most current pic of my EX, with BFG 31" KM Muddies, and American Racing 15" wheels. Funy thing is i installed the wheels in that exact spot, and didnt get to move my car (too much rubbing, 15s... DUH JAGER!)

200btd5.jpg

Also going on monday to pick up a set of XLT wheels and powdercoat them black. I really like those wheels, and think they'd look pretty nice with sum A/Ts or M/Ts (like Jutgins explorer)

Super sweet pics Jager, hope you got that wheel/tyre situation sorted.

nice x

Ordered a set of Hankook 265 75 16's Dynapro ATMs. Nice lookin rubbers. Also have a set of front spacers 2.25" coming from Brandon. Should be here on Saturday. Hopefully get those on on sunday.

Pics are coming... cause:ttiwwp:

Finally got spacers and new tires installed. Spacers are front only.

Let me know what you think.

image-4.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

And my completely blacked out taillights

image.jpg

2.25 front spacer, installed.

e134ebf4.jpg

New Hankook rf10 Dynapro ATMs, with about 300 miles on them.

a6b9a5b9.jpg

:bounce:Right on!!!:biggthump

Heres the switches I installed for the auxilary lights. Only the first one is used, for the brush guard lights. The other two are there, and wired, for future lights. BTW, they look like the aren't straight, but they are, well 95% straight :p

67833aa7.jpg

7cb2607d.jpg

Cool, cool, cuhoool

gunna black out my badges this weekend, or during christmas vacation. Well, after i replace these ball joints, and er.... get an alignment.

:thumbsup:

BTW- the name- epic... :D

Had to cough out $300 bucks for a new throttle body, and another $50 for a new MAF sensor.

Lesson Learned: Don't drive through puddles and rivers going 30 mph in a ford explorer with no water proofing...

Had to cough out $300 bucks for a new throttle body, and another $50 for a new MAF sensor.

Lesson Learned: Don't drive through puddles and rivers going 30 mph in a ford explorer with no water proofing...

OO hey least you didn't hydro-lock the engine or something from sucking up water. Always look at the brighter side lol :D

Went to Wildomar today, and had a blast. Most of the OHV trails were closed, but there was one open. SUPER technical, and I only went half way because we were alone, and I knew I would need an anchor.

image-11.jpg

image-6.jpg

Nice lookin truck, and love the title of the thread :D

Back