Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
To begin the new year, the theme for the EF Lottery is "Gifts for the rig". For the EF Lottery, gifts for the rig is defined as anything you received for your rig during the holidays, birthday, or just for the sweetness of it. These includes, but not limited to, items such as parts, tools, match cars, etc. Basically anything that was received.

Ending and drawing date will be on or about Jan 29, 2017.

Reminder: The EF Lottery goes by the calendar year.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All I really mainly got was some floor mats and a K&N filter
IMG_0608.JPG
Which I made a cold air intake out of by removing the air box, sorry but I don't have any pictures of the floor mats installed
OH and almost foregot, me grandma got me some roughy country 2 inch led square of road lights
IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG

May the best picture win!
Good luck!
-isaac

All I really mainly got was some floor mats and a K&N filterView attachment 95058Which I made a cold air intake out of by removing the air box, sorry but I don't have any pictures of the floor mats installed
OH and almost foregot, me grandma got me some roughy country 2 inch led square of road lights
View attachment 95084
View attachment 95085
May the best picture win!
Good luck!
-isaac

Congrats!! You won the free one year elite membership from the EF Lottery!! :dpchug:

Congratulations! I just added a year to your Elite membership:chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back