January trail work at Rausch Creek, PA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

January trail work at Rausch Creek, PA

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
The snow is gone and it’s not below zero yet, a good time to get some work done on the 101 trail. Anyone interested in helping the following dates, please let me know. Thank You!

Very short notice, tomorrow Sunday the 8th.
Saturday, Jan. 14th
Sunday, Jan 15th

Future dates to be scheduled weather permitting.

My plan is to leave the office at 10:30 and work til about 3 p.m. You will receive a trail pass for a future visit. If you have a group of 3 and want to squeeze in some playtime before or after the trail work, let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:
The snow is gone and it’s not below zero yet.....

Well living up here I can definitly say, its below zero :eek:

Ben, Id be in to help ya out but I got some medical complications goin on right now and just had a death in the family and need to leave the state for a bit.

Skunk said:
Well living up here I can definitly say, its below zero :eek:

Ben, Id be in to help ya out but I got some medical complications goin on right now and just had a death in the family and need to leave the state for a bit.

Thats what Lynn posted.. I might show up to help. I told her I want the tree that got me a year ago. I'm bringing a chainsaw to that thing.

I might be able to helpon 14&15. Is there some place close&cheap to stay overnight?

Lt.Jim said:
I might be able to helpon 14&15. Is there some place close&cheap to stay overnight?

We usually stay at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove, PA. A bit too cold to camp.

Sounds cool. I'll see if I can round up some of my 4wheelin' co-workers to help. I'll know more tomorow.

Well the one person I could get a hold of is working this weekend. The rest are MIA. Looks like it will just be me.

I probably won't be able to right now.. I'm still trying to get the bugs out of the tranny.

Is it some of these type of bugs?
34165ben_s_bug.JPG

Back