Jeep in 4 foot ditch... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jeep in 4 foot ditch...

well I finally got some pics up... Got a couple movies too but I need to encode them.

This was midnight wheeling in Charlotte, NC. My brother didn't see that ditch until it was too late. He stopped, I strapped him to my explorer and gunned it in second but he still slid in and pulled me back. Took about two hours of winching with 9000 and 8000 pound warn's, also a lot of digging for jeep parts.

oops

dscf0026.jpg

Thats my favorite pic, if you look closely behind the tree you can see my explorer supervising.

Only damage to the jeep was the front fender you can see in one of the pics. Must have been that High Pinion 9 on the back :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice shots cool story

don't see your ex in any of the shots though

I hate it when those damn ditches jump out at ya.:D

It was just a Jeep why not leave it? :D

Originally posted by Lefy
don't see your ex in any of the shots though

Its in the one I posted above. Look behind the tree to the right of the Jeep and you can see the outline of it.

glad to hear u got it out..it wassent to badly damaged was it?

also if u can see an Ex in that pic i need to eat more carrots lol

you forgot to mention that the only reason i was back in there was getting your butt unstuck for the 11ty billionth time

tard

I can see the exploder...

Attachments

• dscf0026.jpg
    dscf0026.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 533
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 520

Thats freaky...its hiding in the background... I don't know how you spotted that Hydroxy....

I lightened it...

Attachments

• dscf0026.lightenedjpg.jpg
    dscf0026.lightenedjpg.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 499

You can't rag on someone else's whoops if they were there to pull you out. Got any pics of that?

Everyone is always pulling some kind of jeep out when people wheel! I can see the truck in the background.Good pics! WHos the dude in the blue jeep? He pulled a nice parking job:D

the dude in the blue jeep is me...i was pulling him out cause he thought it would be fun to go wheeling at 1am after an afternoon and night of heavy drinking. long story short in trying to find an alternate way out we ran into those trees. he turned around, i went over and instead of going back over the same spot tried another route and found said ditch. in hindsight i shoulda left him out there til we sobered up and daylight came...

yeah thats a classic parking job

Back