This is TT/shackles and 31's:

451538_11.jpg

This is TT/Shackles/AAL/ 3" Spindle and 33's:

451538_19.jpg

And the newest update..TT/Shackles/AAL/ 3" Spindle/ 3" Body Lift and 33's:

451538_22.jpg

451538_23.jpg

What ya all think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice!

Very nice Jen, when are the 35's going on??

Good lookin truck, Jen! I like it except for the gap in the front. Time for some bumper brackets. :)

nicely done jen, the truck looks awesome an i'm with tex on this one whens the 35's get put on.... :D

Hahaha well thanks for all you comments! Um..I just ordered the bumper brackets so they should be here in a few days then I'll slap those on...And thanks a lot X-kid for blowing that pic of for me, I dont know why mine came out so small

LOL as for 35's...I kinda like my 20 mpg in the city...so I'll have to wait on those bad boys...but it will prolly happen sooner or later!

Very nice.
Forget the stock bumper rip it off and put a prerunner bumper there. It will look cool.

Jump It!

hahaha...hey gijoe all my friends hassle me about putting a prerunner bumper on there...I dunno man I want my stock bumper on there...Jump it??? lol I already have some nasty poppng noise...all I neeed is a grinding noise!

Well I think you should listen to your friends and put a prerunner bumper on there and while you are at it put some fiberglass fenders on as well.
Hey you can always build a prerunner bumper around your stock bumper then you will have the best of both worlds.

I agree, best of both worlds. Something you want and something your friends want to see......And then while you are it.....35" tires. ;)

lol...i'm getting a procomp universal bumper from my friend for $25, can't beat that price...eventually i will get the fiberglass fenders and the cowl hood and 35's...but c'mon guys you have to give me some credit for makin it as far as I have...lol...even with a rebuilt tranny, that's what really set me back!

Oops! Don't get me wrong. Looks Sharp! :chug:

I think you should drop the shackles, and aal, and go soa. Looks pretty good though.

I agree with Premier. It looks higher in the front is it? If so a soa would solve that. Other then that it looks really good. Kepp up the good work!

Looking good. Gotta love how much lift you get in the front with 3 inch spindles, 3 inch body life, AND torsion bars maxed out.

I think it would look good with totally stock bumper, skidplate going underneath it to the crossmember in the front, and then 2 hella lights on the bumper itsself, but thats just me :D.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am just messing with you. Like I have said before it looks awesome.
It looks ten times better than my X and now you are higher then me.
But oh well just wait till I get some money I have a few plans for my X. ;)

What you really need is on of those stickers I see on big trucks that are owned by girls that says "This is not my boyfriends truck." or "Silly boys trucks are for girls." in big pink letters.

Back